Gold Coin Bullion Dealers Jewellers & Misleading Domain Registration
We notice inaccurate wrong information in domain name registrant details when checking people for copyright IP (Intellectual Property) rights abuses.
- Allgold of Sevenoaks, Clive King
- Cash for Coins "findthatcoin" (cashforcoins.co.uk) of Cambridge, UK
- Gold Coin Shop mk-graphics (thegoldcoinshop.co.uk)
- Gold Guinea Paul Max (goldguinea.co.uk)
- Krugerrands (krugerrands.org.uk) Gary Ryan
- Sovereign Coins Paul Max of Belize (sovereigncoins.org.uk)
- Sovereign Exchange Replica Docs (sovereignexchange.co.uk)
- The Gold Coin Shop James King (thegoldcoinshop.co.uk) of Wallington, Surrey
Alphabetical Listing of Copyright Theft Sites
Many copyright thieves also provide false domain registrant information.
Copyright Abuse on eBay
Copyright Abuser Categories
With more than 500 examples of copyright theft, we are having to split the types and categories of copyright thieves.
Find More Items From the Same Seller. Bid or Buy Now!
This eBay Cross-Promotion and Marketing feature causes similar problems.
Auctiva, eBay & Copyright Theft
We suggest you read this link if you use Auctiva.
Copyright Abuse by Coin & Bullion Dealers, Jewellers & Other Traders
Original version, non-alphabetical.
Copyright Infringements Remedies
Our suggested draft remedies for copyright abusers dependent on category - competitors, bloggers, pseudo-expert & advice sites acting as eBay & Google portals, eBay & other auction site sellers.
Other Web Sites
All comments about copyright also cover content of all our other websites including, but not limited to:-
The Most Copied Coin Image on the Internet
The Second Most Copied Coin Image on the Internet