2002 Gold Coins
As a leading UK coin dealer, we are often asked for coins or coin sets from particular years, as gift items. We are happy to try to oblige. On this page we list a few suggestions.
We keep most of the following coins in stock for immediate delivery.
2002 promises to be an exciting year for gold coin collectors.
As usual, there will be gold coins from many different countries, but there are two events which will make this year stand out, namely:-
- The Golden Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II.
- The changeover to the Euro.
Golden Jubilee Issues
There are at least three different issues for Great Britain which celebrate the Golden Jubilee of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. These include:-
- Sovereigns, and the sovereign series, including half sovereigns, two pounds, and five pounds. These will all have a shield reverse for this single year only.
- The Golden Jubilee Crown. With a face value of £5 (five pounds), this will be issued in base metal, silver proof, and gold proof versions.
- A Golden Jubilee Gold Collection. This will include all 8 of the UK circulating coins, plus a gold £5 crown, and the four maundy coins.
- 4 Coin Proof Gold Sovereign Sets
- 3 Coin Proof Gold Sovereign Sets
- The Golden Jubilee Six Gold Coin Collection
4 from Gibraltar, 2 from Sierra Leone, issued in 9 carat gold by Westminster.
More 2002 Gold Coins
UK 2002 Queen Mother Memorial Gold Proof Crown in stock.
Australian gold nuggets in stock.
Chinese gold pandas now in stock.
Please check our Standard Terms for Bullion Coins.
You may wish to use our Order Form
Postage & Packing
UK at Buyer's Risk £3.50 per order, or...
UK Fully Insured £9 per order
EU Insured Post £10 per order
USA Airmail at Buyer's Risk $10 US, or...
USA Insured Shipping $20 US
Canada Airmail at Buyer's Risk $15 Can, or...
Canada Insured Shipping via Fedex $60 Can
Reverse of 2002 Half Sovereign
Shield Reverse on a Victorian Half Sovereign
Bullion Coin Selector Page